Come on folks lets get some good fishin' discussions going. We gotta get our site growing here and get some good fishin friends made. Dave Very Happy

Posted Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Crappie fishing is amazing right now on Truman Lake. Dont matter what color, just find the right depth and you are on the monster. We were done way to quickly yesterday. None of wanted it to end, but when you get your limit, you must realize you did what you came to do, kicked some butt and now you must go on back home. Razz Razz Very Happy

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Wow great lookin fish there meloyd. Nice to know Truman is runnin em good. I plan on hittin the lake of ozarks down at Brummley about March. They usually run good there. I just hope the lake has cleared up a bunch. Last time I was there it was pretty nasty.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Hard to believe, one week ago I was sitting on my boat with the family on the osage river going after the spoonbills. Temp got up to 81, beautiful day, even got a little sunburn. Now I'm looking at 10 inches of fresh snow that fell last nite. Come on already. Its officially spring and I'm ready for the crappie spawn. Lake temp is still in the low 40s. Don't know what to do, this missouri weather is so crazy. We did get one spoony and a limit of crappie that day. I have an annual trip planned for april 10th with my buddies and we always tear up the crappie, hoping this year will be no different. First we must get some spring weather and ill start cheering up again. May the fishing GOD be good to all of us this year, where ever you may be fishing. So until then, I'm just a wishin I was a fishn.

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Hard to believe, one week ago I was sitting on my boat with the family on the osage river going after the spoonbills. Temp got up to 81, beautiful day, even got a little sunburn. Now I'm looking at 10 inches of fresh snow that fell last nite. Come on already. Its officially spring and I'm ready for the crappie spawn. Lake temp is still in the low 40s. Don't know what to do, this missouri weather is so crazy. We did get one spoony and a limit of crappie that day. I have an annual trip planned for april 10th with my buddies and we always tear up the crappie, hoping this year will be no different. First we must get some spring weather and ill start cheering up again. May the fishing GOD be good to all of us this year, where ever you may be fishing. So until then, I'm just a wishin I was a fishn.

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:51 pm

I hear ya brother. This weather has me down too. I hope and pray we get some more friendly weather real soon.

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

By the way buddy' Great lookin' bunch of fish.

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Getting ready for our annual fishing trip coming up on the 10th of April. Cant wait. 3 days of fun and fishing. Hope to be posting some pics soon from it.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Had a great day at the dam yesterday with a buddy of mine. We were standing on the rocks below the dam just casting and we found our limits.The place was packed for a tuesday, dont these people have jobs, come on. still a great day and back home by noon. I should be back down there right now but have a list of honey do,s to get thru. Still may have time today to sneak off to my favorite farm pond, fishing is amazing there. Already got 2 wallhanger crappie from there. Very Happy

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 am

I had an awesome time fishing yesterday. Caught a bunch of trout that I cooked when I got home. And I recently bought fishing sunglasses and they work perfectly yesterday. For anyone who wants sunglasses I'd highly recommend Wiley X P-17 Sunglasses.

Posted Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:06 am

MO Fish Finder

Social Links