Thank you for your help. I'm going to replace the toktz-ket-xil with a dragon defender, and dharok's physique with guthan's body since guthan's provides the same amount of defense, but is a lot less expensive. And yes, I will be saving up to buy an eagle...

Have any other suggestions? I'd be glad to hear them. If you're interested in to get from 77 str to 80, you cant do it with a whip. I suggest a sword called saradomin (ss), or If you're not able to afford enough money, consider a scimmy/d defender combination. If you wont or cant still complete the monkey-madness quest, then i suggest either a brac knife, or a d long in case you're really struggling to find the funds.

Additionally, what are you going to be using this armour for? If you are training with no risk of injury (pest control) I do not suggest using barrows. Consider getting a fighter torso for training because it's added 4 str. It's a long time to get but its well worth the cost, and the mini game is thrilling. If you're going to be slaying , or combating in safety (castle wars, duels) I would recommend the armor above.

If you've got an extra 3-4 mils, you should consider buying an berserker ring (do this before buying the fury, imo). You can't imagine how much people will do for an extra str (22 mil for tassy with 2 , str). Paying 4 mil for a ring with 4 str is well worth it.

Whips are crashing while furys are in a tizzy with the Dfs. There are a handful of things I've noticed over the past few days. Other things are dropping at a higher speed than normal. The bgs has been going through a flurry of crashes too. Is it just me, or is there some reason for these expensive weapons and armour to be going down? Even sharks are going down pretty quickly, so i doubt that these are just temporary objects. What do you think?

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Posted Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:49 am

MO Fish Finder

Social Links